The conference, will be held in the ‘Institut des Etudes Scientifiques de Cargèse’ (IESC, Menasina, Cargèse, Corsica, France), an institute internationally recognized since the 60’s for the high quality of the scientific program. IESC therefore offers a unique environment for scientific interactions. Visit IESC
September 28th: Progressive Arrival of the participants. Evening schedule: registrations, convivial welcoming cocktail, opening conference and dinner in restaurants in the village.
Sept 29th -October 2nd: Conferences and poster sessions. Lunches will be taken in the institute and dinners in restaurants in the wonderful village of Cargèse. Lot of time will be allocate to scientific interactions. One afternoon will be dedicated to a boat trip around the coast.
October 3rd in the morning: progressive departure from the Institute and room check-out. One shuttle to Ajaccio airport will be organized (please favor planes leaving on October 3rd after 10:30am). Participants leaving after October 3rd should plan their own transportation and accommodation.
||Transport to IESC for participants:
Nearest airport: Ajaccio (1h10 drive from Cargèse)
How to join Cargèse from Ajaccio on September 28th:
– departure with our shuttle (free of charge) from the airport at 10:30am sharp.
– departure with Corsica Bus (8€) at 3:45pm from bus station (Bus station is 30 min away from the airport with bus N°8, running every hour ->Time table here).
– departure by taxi (120-150€) or car rental at your own cost and personal organization.
Posters for ALL participants. Format: 135 cm x 90 cm Max (landscape or portrait orientation)
- Selected short talks (announced end August): 10-15 minutes + 5 minutes discussion
- Invited speakers: 30 minutes + 10 minutes discussion
The IESC Institute is directly on top of a sand beach, bring swimsuit and personal towel to enjoy it!
In Automn in Corsica weather can be changing: plan for sunny as rainy days.
Most participants will be hosted in twin rooms or shared apartments in the Village of Cargèse
Dinners will also be organized in the village (20 min walk on path), bring appropriated shoes and a flash light.
Wifi will be available at IESC reception and meeting room.