Training courses program
Besides the research program, the goal of the INFORM project is to train a new generation of researchers with highly interdisciplinary skills to encourage collaborative research projects in differents areas. For this purpose the Labex will propose several training courses including:
• Master course on Physics, Statistics and Mathematics for Biology Masters students from the local Master.
• Practical Summer Schools to train master students (engineers, mathematicians and physicists) on focused research projects with hands-on experimental and analytical approaches.
• PhD starting Program for 1st year PhD fellows, to be introduced to the broad spectrum of research fields represented on campus
• Technical trainings for PhD fellows on Imaging
• Classes of Physics for Biologists
• Lecture Course to train PhD students and postdocs to learn biology through essential concepts presented historically.
• Biannual workshops proposing numerous lectures and speakers.
Program of 2014 trainings: follow this link