Information about shuttle, accommodations, Questions & Answers to emails (informworkshop-at-gmail.com) will be posted here until September, come back soon!
Arrival: 29th September 2014 from 4 to 6pm
Departures: 3rd October 2014 at 02:00pm
Carry le Rouet, France, 30 min away from Marignane-Marseille Airport.
In Club Vacanciel , amazing resort on the sea side with direct access to the beach of the calanque of “the salted water” and private swimming pool.
Address: Chemin Eaux Salées, 13620 Carry-le-Rouet
Organizers Phone Number : Sandrine Courtès +33 6 15 23 67 58
Vacanciel is right on the beach and weather should be nice.
Internet wifi access will be available in the ressort lobby (but not in rooms and seminar room).
Arrival from Marseille Airport (Marignane)
– short option (30 min): take a cab (around 40 euros) from the airport to Vacanciel.
– cheap option (8 euros) available if landing before 2pm only: take the airport shuttle from Marignane to Marseille Saint Charles before 3pm. To then join the free shuttle we will organize from Saint Charles to Vacanciel (leaving at 4pm exactly, not waiting for delayed people who will have to then pay a taxi if they miss the shuttle)
Arrival from Marseille Train Station (Saint Charles)
– If arrival before 4pm: you can join for free the labEx shuttle we will organize from Saint Charles to Vacanciel (leaving at 4pm exactly, not waiting for delayed people who will have to then pay a taxi if they miss the shuttle)
– If different arrival time: take a taxi from the train station to Cacanciel (60 euros min) / or a train from Saint Charles to Carry- village train station (5,60 euros) and then a taxi from Carry-village to Vacanciel.
Departure on Friday october 3rd after 2pm from Vacanciel
– There will be a free shuttle from Vacanciel to Marseille Saint Charles at 2pm. If you travel by train, you can plan departures from St Charles AFTER 3pm. If you travel by plane, you can plan departure from Marignane AFTER 5pm .
– If earlier departure needed, you will be able to leave vacanciel at noon for a flight as early at 2:30pm (we will provide lunch box, but not the taxi ride or other additional costs)
What to Bring:
– poster presentation of your research project (MAX format of the supporting grid: 2m high by 1 m wide).
– A printout of the most exciting picture of your data to enter the ” Quant’Art” competition (Format: A2 preferentially or A3)
– Swimsuit, beach towel, sun cream
– For non EU resident, make sure you are up to date with your passport and visa requirements!