Each speaker will give 2 lectures of 1h + 30 min questions
– The 1st course will be a general introduction to the field with a historical overview of quantitative approaches
– The 2nd course will be more focused on a particular research question, with an in-depth discussion of the underlying concepts
All participants will be staying on-site for the full 5 days, to maximize exchanges, with ample time for discussion after each session.
Many activities will allow participants to network (poster sessions, art show, meals with speakers and gala dinner, sport and beach activities).
– 14 lectures of 1h30
– 2 poster sessions (free happy hour)
– gala dinner
– The “Quant’Art” show: a competition of the most original/aesthetic/artistic scientific illustration of Quantitative Biology. To participate, just bring a printout of your best picture (A3 format min)
– There will be prizes for the 2 Best Poster and “Quant’Art” exhibit.